Two girlfriends wait at the gates of paradise after their death.
The first asks the other:
- How are you dead?
- I’m dead frozen.
- Ah, it’s horrible! How is it to die frozen?
- You are trembling, you have pain in your fingers and toes. But after a while, you become very calm as if you were falling asleep …
- And you, how are you dead?
- Ah, I had a heart attack. I suspected my husband was wrong, so one day I decided to be clear.
I went back home in the middle of the afternoon and found my husband watching TV …
I ran into the bedroom and found no one, and then in the basement at all speed, no one’s
I climbed to the second floor at full speed, but still nobody.
I finally burst into the attic, and before I could do it, I had a heart attack and died.
The second then says:
- What a misfortune! If only you had checked in the fridge, we would both be alive!