A doctor has an extramarital affair with his nurse. She tells him one morning that she is pregnant.
Since the doctor does not want his wife to have the slightest doubt, he gives the nurse a good amount of money to pay him a long trip to Italy.
- But how will I let you know that the baby is born? she asks him.
- It’s simple answers him. Send me a postcard and just write SPAGHETTI on it.
Six months later, his wife phones him at the office and tells him that he has received a strange postcard from Italy.
- When I’m at home tonight, I’ll explain …
In the evening, arriving home, he looks at the map and falls to the ground, victim of cardiac arrest.
The paramedics, while giving him the proper care and preparing him for his transport to the hospital, ask his wife:
- How did the heart attack happen?
She explains that it is after reading the postcard that he collapsed and reads the text:
- SPAGHETTI, SPAGHETTI, SPAGHETTI, SPAGHETTI, two with meatballs and two without meatballs! “